INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE!
When will my order be shipped?
- National shipping occurs on the first Tuesday after payment confirmation.
- International shipping is processed on Mondays. If you would like us to ship your plants later, please reach out to us and we will try to accommodate your request in the best way we possible.
How do you ship your plants?
- In Lisbon we offer a hands-on delivery in purchases above 75€.
- If outside the metropolitan area of Lisbon or in the case of a purchase below 75€, your order will be delivered by our carriers.
Do you ship outside Portugal?
Yes. We ship all over the EU (but not to the UK). If you have any additional queries, please get in touch.
- Portugal - Delivery will usually take no more than 1-2 working days.
- EU - Delivery will usually take no more than 3-4 working days.
What are the shipping costs for Portugal and other parts of the world?
Shipping costs vary according to weight and destination. Please check the rates on checkout or contact us for further details.
Do you ship year-round?
Plantophoria ships every week during Spring and Autumn. During Winter/Summer there might be a suspension on shipping your plants due to weather conditions. We might ship during Winter, however this service might require heat-packaging to ensure the well-being of your plant during shipment, which encompasses extra costs.
Will I receive a track & trace when my order is shipped?
Once we ship your order and receive a tracking code, we will send you a confirmation e-mail containing these details.
What happens to my order if I am not at home?
We cannot assure you of the exact time your order will be delivered. However, we will provide you with a tracking link once your order is processed, with an estimate of when your order will be delivered.
My order has been on the road for a long time. Is this normal?
Although shipment times are short, we cannot guarantee its normal operation all year-round. If you think it is taking too long, please get in touch.
Can I add another plant / plants to my order?
We will accept order changes as long as we haven't shipped the plants yet.
Can I cancel my order?
We accept order cancellations as long as your order hasn’t been shipped yet.
Can I exchange or return my order?
No, you cannot exchange or return your oder. We ask you for deep reflection and consideration before making a purchase. Plants are living creatures and cannot be subject to shipment within such a narrow time frame.
How can I place an order?
You can place your order via our Instagram page (@Plantophoria) or through our website.
What payment methods are accepted?
- For national orders, we accept payments via wire-transfer, MBway, card and Paypal.
- For international orders, we accept payments via wire-transfer, cards and Paypal. Our IBAN details are show during the payment step of your purchase.
My plant does not look exactly like the plant pictured.
Most times, the depicted plant in our Instagram page/website is the same as the one shipped. However, for the most common plants, the item’s picture may just be illustrative. But don’t worry, we will never ship a plant we feel is not up to our standards.
Do I have warranty on my order?
We make sure to carefully pack your healthy plants. However, Plantophoria can’t be held accountable for the service provided by the chosen carrier. If there is any issue with your order upon arrival, we kindly ask you to take a photograph and send it to our email. We will file a resolution claim whenever we feel like your package has been mistreated and process a partial/total refund if the carrier recognizes its mistake.We are at your entire disposal to help you help your plant! For such, please get in touch with us and we will try to help you in the most personalized manner.
I have contacted Plantophoria on Instagram and/or e-mail and I haven't received a response. How quickly can I expect a response?
- During light-work weeks, we will try to ensure your request is handled within 1-2 working days.
- During heavy-work weeks, please allow us to get back to you within 3-4 working days.
Do you sell plants you have grown yourself?
Besides plants we import and take care of, we also propagate and grow new plants from our own mother plants.
What precautions should I take with my plant(s) once I receive them?
Although we sell different plants that sometimes require different ways of caring, we do provide some general recommendations for all of our plants:
- Try not to disturb the root system;
- Check for substrate dryness and water when needed;
- Check for damaged leaves and wait for them to fall naturally;
- Look out for specific plant requirements (e.g. Humidity/Sunlight) and make sure to cover those as soon as the plant arrives;
- Please allow for plant adaptation. If the plant requires high humidity, 2 weeks inside a greenhouse (or similar) is recommended.
What additional services do you offer?
We provide some additional services, that can be requested through our website:
- Waitlist - you can fill a form and join a specific plant waitlist;
- Wishlist - you can fill a form and ask us to find your dream plant (although we cannot assure you we will find your desired plant, we work with national and international providers and will do our best to meet your wish);
- Pre Order - you can look out for pre-orders on specific plants through our Instagram page or website and secure a specimen whenever it is officially released.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Plantophoria’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, www.plantophoria.com
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent.
We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third parties, except when required to by law.
You are free to refuse our request for you personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.